top of page
A community organization dedicated to promoting inclusion, providing education and resources to the community,
and supporting individuals with Down syndrome and their families in Bucks County, PA.
Our mission is to promote inclusion, provide education and resources to the community, and support individuals with Down Syndrome and their families in our community.
We accomplish our mission by:
• Advocating for inclusion in our schools
• Promoting acceptance in our community
• Connecting families by hosting social family functions
• Welcoming new and expectant parents by providing them with information and
resources about Down Syndrome
• Giving support to parents with children with Down Syndrome.
• Networking with other disability-related organizations
bottom of page