Our mission is to promote inclusion, provide education and resources to the community, and support individuals with Down Syndrome and their families in our community.
We accomplish our mission by:
• Advocating for inclusion in our schools
• Promoting acceptance in our community
• Connecting families by hosting social family functions
• Welcoming new and expectant parents by providing them with information and
resources about Down Syndrome
• Giving support to parents with children with Down Syndrome.
• Networking with other disability-related organizations